[XeTeX] transliterated sanskrit/hindi

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Aug 31 10:58:11 CEST 2006

Am 31.08.2006 um 08:56 schrieb Alexander Giebler:

> Darwin alexander-gieblers-computer.local 8.7.1 Darwin Kernel
> Version 8.7.1: Wed Jun  7 16:19:56 PDT 2006;
> root:xnu-792.9.72.obj~2/RELEASE_I386 i386 i386

Now we have one important information: it's an intel based Mac! The
PATH value is correct. I'd recommend to read the few pages that came
with the Developer Tools package, because I am used to PowerPC based
Macs. Here we have the choice between two versions of GCC, 3.3 and
4.0. And it's gcc_select that creates a few sym-links, including gcc
and cc, that any of these compilers finds its appropriate libraries
and other members of the GNU Compiler Collection (i.e. as, ld, gcov …)

If you still think you need skt try to compile à la 'gcc-4.0 -I/usr/
include -o skt skt.c' that the header files are found and see what
happens. Probably we'll find for the last step a valid workaround.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for
«entrepreneur».                              - George W. Bush