[XeTeX] transliterated sanskrit/hindi

Alexander Giebler a_giebler at gmx.de
Tue Aug 29 16:58:24 CEST 2006

With XeTeX I will generate a  transliterated sanskrit document -which
is similar to hindi. has anybody experiences in doing this?  by the
way: normaly i generate my transliterated documents with the sanskrit
package with MikTeX on a windows platform. now i had to do this on a
macbook with mac os tiger - on windows i had to  run first  the
preprocessor skt.c over the document to generate the tex-file but
this does´nt work on the mac Terminal. What do I wrong?
Thanks for answers,
Alex