[XeTeX] \hyphenation

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Aug 27 20:03:32 CEST 2006

Am 27.08.2006 um 18:45 schrieb Yves Codet:

> I've not used i-Installer to update XeTeX, since it still offers
> version 0.994a.

I-Installer betrays you (it's its habit). It does not show the truth
for me either. I have to start the update process first to see the
new ReadMe. This *might* make a bit of sense in my case: I keep the
fat packages to be able to re-use them without any download.

I usually choose with ⌘-U "Open Updated Packages." The new windows
will show the present state on your Mac, not the state out there on
the net – although it is known, because otherwise no new window
would have opened. It feels like a bug: it should display the new
ReadMe at least temporarily, there is no need to save it afterwards,
i.e. to destroy the local package order. If you press Update the
ReadMe will be updated first and you will get XeTeX 0.995a or 0.995b.
I updated some days ago to version 0.995 before Jonathan corrected
the distribution because of missing docs and some mistakes for the
intel platform.

--
Greetings

   Pete