[XeTeX] XeTeX: ready for full-time math?

Robert Spence spence at saar.de
Tue Aug 22 12:42:59 CEST 2006

Hi Jonathan, hi Ross,

FWIW:

On 22 Aug 2006, at 11:43 , Jonathan Kew wrote:

> as typing �� directly in the source text is not usually very
> convenient.
>
> (I wonder how many people's email clients will show that properly!)

I saw a kind of capital A, with the downstroke on the left doubled,
the kind of ornamental capital letter you might use in mathematics
for representing sets such as the set of all real numbers R; and the
whole thing had a rectangle drawn around it.  It copied with Apple-C,
but wouldn't paste properly.

Using Mail Version 2.1 (752/752.2) under Mac OS X 10.4.7 with a 1.5
GHz PowerPC G4 processor.

-- Rob Spence