[XeTeX] An example of the use of \x="[filename]"

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Sun Aug 20 12:17:23 CEST 2006

2006. 08. 20, 오후 6:41, Peter Dyballa 작성:

> 	sudo chmod 755 /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/
> xdv2pdf_mergemarks

Thank you for the answer. After changing it, it worked OK.

Here are summary of the tests.

1. XeTeX, XeLaTeX worked fine with all the fonts.
2. XeTeX+ConTeXt worked fine for the fonts come with OS X.
3. XeTeX+ConTeXt couldn't make pdf output for the fonts installed by
me even though they are freely available.
4. However, if I use xdv2pdf instead of xdvipdfmx, it produced pdf
output.

Hence, XeTeX+ConTeXt + xdvipdfmx produced an error for the fonts
installed privately.

Thank you again.
Best regards,

Dalyoung