[XeTeX] \reflectbox, \rotatebox and xdvipdfmx

Ralf Stubner ralf.stubner at physik.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Aug 19 20:46:36 CEST 2006

Pablo Rodríguez <oinos at web.de> writes:

> I have also updated xetex to the lastest SVN code and I wonder how could
> I get the old kern table instead of GPOS kerning when using fontspec.

AFAIK XeTeX did not support the kern table until recently. And the
general rule is that applications that understand GPOS kerning should
use that.

I know that one can turn off kerning with Kerning=Off (-kern). I am not
sure if this affects only GPOS kerning or both GPOS kerning and the kern
table.

Which concrete problem do you have?

cheerio
ralf