[XeTeX] xelatex not working

Joshua Grauman jnfo at grauman.com
Wed Aug 9 19:59:32 CEST 2006

Ok, so I got past the xkeyval problem, and have another one ;)

This is my error:

(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-local/tex/xelatex/xkeyval/keyval.tex)))
fontspec.cfg loaded.
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-local/tex/xelatex/fontspec/fontspec.cfg))
(./Hebrew3.aux) [1] (./Hebrew3.aux) )
(null) -> Hebrew3.pdf
[1
** ERROR ** Unable to find TFM file "cmr10".

However, I have the file:

/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-dist/fonts/tfm/public/cm/cmr10.tfm

But, then again, I don't understand the TeX paths... Thanks again.

Josh