[XeTeX] Compiling/Installing XeTeX

Joshua Grauman jnfo at grauman.com
Fri Aug 4 18:15:34 CEST 2006

Thanks, that did the trick. Only problem left is that some of the lines
start with a black square and are not flush right (but farther right into
the margin). Any ideas what can be causing this? (You can see this in the
original pdf I uploaded in addition to the incorrect vowel point spacing
that have been fixed). Thanks so much for helping to get me on my feet!
It's a bit of a daunting task to learn TeX.

Josh