[XeTeX] TeXShop metadata macros

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Apr 7 07:50:16 CEST 2006

On 07/04/2006, at 14:33 , Linda Lanz wrote:

>> (the former is a deprecated TeXShop syntax). Most (or maybe all, I
>> haven't looked) of the examples shipped with XeTeX are still using
>> the old syntax, unfortunately.
>
> Thanks, Bruno! That really helped immensely. Now my packages are
> working with previous LaTeX documents. A simple fix, it turned out!

I almost forgot.
I wrote a macro to do this conversion automatically for the frontmost
document. Don't know if it will be useful for anyone, but feel free
to distribute it to more visible locations if you like (e.g., the Mac
OS X TeX list).

There are also macros to set the encoding, typesetting program
(albeit very basically), and master document. Hopefully they still
work correctly :)

Will

--

TeXShop macros: