[XeTeX] moving fonts

Scott Murman smurman at segosha.net
Wed Mar 23 17:55:25 CET 2005

> I'm guessing the installation didn't include the optional "fonts for
> asian languages" or whatever the package is called. IIRC, the third
> Panther CD has those packages and you can install them onto an
> existing system, without need to do a complete reinstall.

thanks, it's missing more than just the asian fonts.  some of the
hoefler options aren't there, many of the lucida families, etc.  i just
did a quick scan last night.  the install for the mini is a single dvd.
  i remember the disc you mention from the panther distro, and i'm going
to dig around for it at the office today.  i'm probably also missing
some of the MS office fonts, and anything from OS 9.
<sigh>.  plug-n-play, as long as you only play checkers.

-SM-