[XeTeX] Arabic prose

Bernd mlist at gmx.de
Fri Jul 1 20:11:00 CEST 2005

I have 1.5 GB of Ram, iMac 2GHz, and xdv2pdf seems to be the process
that takes so long.
I tried to delete my TexShop.plist in case it has something to do with
TeXShop but it didn't change anything. Typesetting more complex
documents take up to 2 minutes.
Other non-XeteX documents typeset fine, no delays.
Is there some configuration file of Xetex that might be corrupted?

Bernd.