[XeTeX] Re: XeLaTeX + Beamer

Pavel Straňák stranak at ufal.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jan 11 14:33:21 CET 2005

On 11.1.2005, at 13:12, Dalyoung wrote:

> After many trial, I got a pdf output but very small size that is not
> good for a presentation.
My pdf output is actually quite fine. The size is not so important for
me, since it is all in vectors.

> If you use pgf package, then don't use it. Then you may get a better
> output.
Thanks tor the info. It seems this is the basic problem. Most graphics
in the Beamer class are created with 'pgf' and 'pgfshade' packages.
Just grep -r '\pgf' <beamerdir>.
I must use the simpler designs like "  \usetheme{Rochester}".
Any idea, why is the package "pgf" incompatible?

> For the paper size, it can be set using -papersize option.
Indeed, with "-papersize=364pt,273pt" it is exactly as it should be.

Thank you all for your help,
Pavel