[XeTeX] XeLaTeX + Beamer

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Tue Jan 11 13:09:39 CET 2005

On 11 Jan 2005, at 9:08 PM, Pavel Straňák wrote:

> Also the graphics (e.g. bullets or university logo (in pdf)) do not
> appear.

This reveals a problem with fontspec that I've long suspected but never
chased down: The fontspec package "breaks" text bullets! Actually, it's
to do with the OMS encoding getting lost along the way somewhere, so
other symbols defined there will also be effected.

But the problem is only there for Computer Modern. But that's no good
at all, really. Especially as I don't know how to fix the problem off
the top of my head. I'll keep in touch.