[XeTeX] Tibetan fonts and XeTex

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Feb 28 14:27:40 CET 2005

On 25 Feb 2005, at 12:30 AM, Yves Codet wrote:

> \newfontfeature{AssortedTibetanFeatures}{script=tibt;+abvs;+blws}
> \fontspec[AssortedTibetanFeatures]{Tibetan Machine Uni}

By the way, if anyone would like to suggest an alternate method for
doing this (with e.g. non-functional example code) I'd be all ears. How
about a better name for "newfontfeature"?

It's not that I want to change it, but something seems...not quite
right...with the way I've added this to the fontspec package. Maybe
it's the internals that I don't like, but the implementation is fine?