[XeTeX] Tibetan fonts and XeTex

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Thu Feb 24 15:00:03 CET 2005

Le 24 févr. 05, à 14:19, Will Robertson a écrit :

Hello.

> \newfontfeature{AssortedTibetanFeatures}{script=tibt;+abvs;+blws}
>    \fontspec[AssortedTibetanFeatures]{Tibetan Machine Uni}

Maybe I misunderstood something. I tried this:

\usepackage{fontspec}
\setromanfont{Lucida Grande}

\newfontfeature{AssortedTibetanFeatures}{script=tibt;+abvs;+blws}
\fontspec[AssortedTibetanFeatures]{Tibetan Machine Uni}

\newcommand{\tib}[1]{{\tibfont #1}}
\font\tibfont="Tibetan Machine Uni" at 11 pt

but I got the following error message:

!Undefined control sequence.
l.6 \newfontfeature
                     {AssortedTibetanFeatures}{script=tibt;+abvs;+blws}

Perhaps I have missed a release of "fontspec" (mine is v1.1).

Kind regards,

Yves