[XeTeX] fontspec v1.1

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Oct 18 09:05:25 CEST 2004

On 18 Oct 2004, at 4:15 PM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> One remark: I noticed the file osxenc.def is missing, and is not
> included in fontspec.dtx, is this on purpose?

Uh, I haven't got around to bundling all the files into a single dtx
(be kind, it's my first time!). But I guess that would be a good idea,
as well as including the .fd files for CM in the OSX encoding.

At the moment I'm just recommending people download the osx encoding
files separately.

On a slightly related note, I'm a little unhappy with recommending
everyone puts their XeTeX files in ~/Library/texmf/tex/xetex/ --- after
all, shouldn't ~/Library/texmf/xetex/ be the better place? I'd kind of
like to sort this out once and for all.

Also, *if* we're going to keep using this encoding, we really need to
get permission from or tell those people who seem to organise all of
this. Sebastian Rahtz or someone?

Will