[XeTeX] Re: [OS X TeX] Where is XeTeX README?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat May 22 16:19:58 CEST 2004

TextEdit would be simpler, I think. The web pages aren't actually
maintained as HTML; that's getting generated automatically from
material in a content management system. So don't spend time on
formatting, either; just the actual text description and the
appropriate images to go with it is all I'd need.

Jonathan