[XeTeX] Re: [OS X TeX] Where is XeTeX README?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat May 22 11:03:10 CEST 2004

On 22 May 2004, at 9:13 am, Julien Salort wrote:

> Jonathan Kew <jonathan_kew at sil.org> wrote:
>
>> The XeTeX site at <http://scripts.sil.org/xetex> has recently acquired
>> an FAQ page, by the way, and a page on configuring TeXShop;
>
> Have you considered iTeXMac ?
> It is quite easy to make a xetex and xelatex generic project.
>
> TeXShop only allows one « personal script »…
> Since, I needed two personal scripts (one for xetex and one for
> lilypond), I switched back again to iTeXMac…

It's been a long time since I looked at iTeXMac. At the time, I think
it didn't support Unicode (UTF-8) as the encoding for text files in the
editor. That may well have changed by now; I'll download a current
version and take a look. If all goes well, perhaps I'll add a note
about that too.

Jonathan