[XeTeX] Re: XeTeX and fonts

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri May 21 13:07:04 CEST 2004

First step would be the Mac OS X Feedback form, at

	http://www.apple.com/macosx/feedback/

You won't get any direct response from there, AFAIK, but if lots of
people submit feedback raising the OpenType Layout issue, maybe it'll
be noticed.

I do have contact information for some of the engineers and managers in
the Fonts/Typography group at Apple, but I'm not sure it would be
proper for me to give this out publicly. But here's a hint.... if you
look in the mail list archives of the Unicode mailing list:

	http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/

you can find postings by Deborah Goldsmith, and her messages include
the sig:

> Deborah Goldsmith
>  Manager, Fonts / Unicode liaison
>  Apple Computer, Inc.
> goldsmit at apple.com

There are probably other places you can find similar leads, too.

Jonathan