[XeTeX] Re: XeTeX and fonts

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at fastmail.fm
Fri May 21 12:49:21 CEST 2004

On May 21, 2004, at 6:25 AM, Stephen Moye wrote:

> If it is necessary for Apple to support OpenType (which it is)...

Two things:

As I told you, you really ought to read through the archives, as the
language you are using is not right.  Apple DOES "support" opentype
fonts.  You can use them with your applications (including xetex) fine.

What Apple doesn't support are the advanced opentype font features. I
don't even remember the precise language myself ;-)

> to whom do we send our impassioned emails such that doing so has a
> reasonable chance of being effective?

Not sure.  Jonathan?

Bruce