[XeTeX] Sanskrit hyphenation

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Thu Jul 29 12:40:13 CEST 2004

Hello.

I tried and wrote a hyphenation file for Sanskrit after Jonathan's
Hindi hyphenation file. It looks good but it doesn't do anything. I
followed Jonathan's instructions though and log files seem to show that
patterns were loaded. If somebody could check the attached archive and
find what went wrong I would be very thankful. The input text file is
"mbh.tex".

There's something else I don't understand. When I compiled a format,
some letters were declared non letters. I had to comment them out. They
can be seen in "sanhyph.tex".

Kind regards,

Yves