[XeTeX] OS X fonts.

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Fri Jul 23 00:07:14 CEST 2004

I can but repeat what I wrote in response to Schulz, namely that I am
now sorry I raised a tempest in a teapot.

Of course, if only you could modify your suggestion so that I can use
Futura Condensed only for these "units" within a plain-vanilla LaTeX, I
mentioned in the above-mentioned response, I would be overjoyed.
Somehow, I don't think it is easily done.

Thanks and regards
--schremmer