[XeTeX] fontspec, keyval & "Colour"

Paolo Matteucci p.matteucci at soton.ac.uk
Sun Dec 19 17:26:56 CET 2004

Hi again,

after upgrading to TL2004 (and reinstalling XeTeX), I did not
experience the infinite loop bug despite the "wrong" texmf.cnf (...but
it might have just been because none of my files were "pathological"
enough to trigger it), but am now getting a funny error message on
compiling fontspec-example.tex, which I didn't get before, i.e.

	! Package keyval Error:  Colour undefined.

I know it's likely be completely unrelated, but thought I'd better
check.

The log file is attached just in case (I was trying out Adobe Garamond
Pro as my roman font, but nothing changes with Hoefler Text).

	Paolo