[uktug-committee-public] [Jorge Pérez et al] Learning from other TeX user groups

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 21:04:51 CET 2019

Forwarded at request of posters, Jorge Pérez, Pablo Castrillo and Mihdi
Caballero

<BEGIN>
I am a member of the Uruguay LUG.

Thank you for your email and the post mentioning our group. As you can
guess, we are in process of creation. We are starting to form a legal
entity to start growing in number of members. The three of us share with
you the desire to grow as a community and help users to get to know latex
and its advantages. By the moment we are focused in getting support from
public universities through funds for the development of learning contents.
<END>