[uktug-committee-public] Dissolution and general meetings in a nutshell

Jay Hammond jay at jjnr.uk
Thu Oct 31 12:22:19 CET 2019

Dear list,

My apologies, I posted in haste. I reread the constitution so as to be
able to cite the paragraph that supports my assertions.

There is no paragraph that requires a  Dissolution motion to have  a 2/3
majority to pass.

I was wrong to assert this is the case.

amending the rules on dissolution still does require a 2/3 majority,
para 6.1

jay Hammond