[UK-TUG] Distribution of funds

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 12:10:53 CEST 2022

Hello all,

The dissolution committee have now arranged for the remaining funds in
the UK-TUG accounts to be distributed to TUG and DANTE as directed by
members. Each organisation has been sent £4203.47 as donation to be used
as they see fit to best promote TeX.

There are now only a few final steps to take to finalise dissolution.
Early next week the Treasurer will close the bank account. I will be
asking TUG to close this mailing list, and I will archive the membership
records.

This is therefore the last UK-TUG message that will be sent out on this
list. Please send any remaining queries directly to me.

Regards,

Joseph Wright