[UK-TUG] Fwd: [python-uk] Documentation workshops for researchers and research software engineers

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 20:48:05 CET 2022

Hi

You might be interested in this. I've met Daniele several times at Python
conferences. If you're interested in improving the documentation you write,
I recommend the workshops he's putting together. The workshops include a
session on Tooling. Contact me or Daniele for more information.

By the way, there is a Needs Discovery session on Wednesday UTC 13:00 to
13:45 (see his link below). I'll be going to that, and will know more about
the workshop afterwards.

with best wishes

Jonathan