[UK-TUG] Procedural matters

Jay Hammond jay at jjnr.uk
Wed Nov 3 21:56:47 CET 2021

Thank you members for responding to my request for a show of hands. I
hope more of you will.

Until midnight I'll be collecting yes's and No's. I hope to express the
sense of the meeting at that time.

Do feel free to contribute now  by discussing in other threads. You
don't need to wait for the show of hands to finish.

What is your opinion of *Motion JF3* : 'That UK TUG be dissolved.'  ?
and the other motions?

Perhaps you'd just rather vote secretly? That's very  acceptable too.

All discussions of motions count towards the quorum.  As do actual votes.

For the convenience of us all, Please use an existing subject* when
contributing at the SGM.

I'm sorry that I did not emphasize that you should show your hand
(YES/NO)  in "Procedural Matters"

thanks

Jay Hammond

*Please use a thread/Subject  started by the Chair, or secretary. I've
usually said inside the unofficial threads that  they are not for
discussion. I would have deleted them if I could. I've not responded to
misfiled Individual yes/no's, though.

The motion threads, procedural matters, chair's report, treasurer's
report, {meeting instructions & voting instructions  by Joseph}  are all
approved threads.

JH

Email use jay at jjnr.uk