[UK-TUG] Personal statement on resignation from committee

Jay Hammond jay at jjnr.uk
Wed Oct 20 19:30:01 CEST 2021

I do differ markedly from Jonathan Fine. I have accepted his resignation.

I am quoted out of context, as usual. My remark was not the start of our
disagreements, nor will it be the end.

It was part of a list of increasingly unpleasant alternatives I was
faced with. I suggested to Jonathan that he select the least unpleasant
one.  JF's choices make a great deal of difference to the outcomes he gets.

jay

I do not believe that it was the real motivation for Jonathan's
resignation, which he still has to give us in my opinion.

Email use jay at jjnr.uk