[UK-TUG] Structure of the SGM

jonathan.webley at gmail.com jonathan.webley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 10:27:29 CEST 2021

But they don’t consent to any third party storing that information or using it in any way. As Wikipedia mentions, there are “criminal offences for knowingly or recklessly obtaining, redistributing, or retaining personal data without the consent of the data controller” (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation#United_Kingdom_implementation,

https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/data-protection-act-2018-criminal-offences). A name or email address is personal data.