[UK-TUG] TeX Collection DVDs

Ewan Hawthorn ewan.hawthorn at themis-advocates.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 02:19:49 CEST 2021

Sadly, my principal gain from UK-TUG has been the annual update. Thank you, Keiran, for taking on this apolitical role. It would be wrong to say that that was the principal function of UK-TUG - the subject specific dialectic has always been interesting and stimulating - but the practical value of an annual software update has always been the primary gain from membership.

Regards,
Ewan Hawthorn
[Typed using the touchscreen of my iPhone - e&oe]

> On 7 Oct 2021, at 23:08, Joseph Wright <joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On 07/10/2021 22:39, Keiran Harcombe wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> After having a conversation with Joseph Wright, we've agreed that I
>> would take over distribution of the TeX Collection DVDs moving forward.
>> I would like to take this opportunity to thank Joseph for doing this
>> previously.
>> If anyone has any queries, concerns or questions please give me a shout
>> by email.
>

> For clarity, Keiran and I were referring to the case where the SGM votes for dissolution.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joseph Wright
[Typed using the touchscreen of my iPhone - e&oe]

> On 7 Oct 2021, at 23:08, Joseph Wright <joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk> wrote:
>
> On 07/10/2021 22:39, Keiran Harcombe wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>> After having a conversation with Joseph Wright, we've agreed that I
>> would take over distribution of the TeX Collection DVDs moving forward.
>> I would like to take this opportunity to thank Joseph for doing this
>> previously.
>> If anyone has any queries, concerns or questions please give me a shout
>> by email.
>

> For clarity, Keiran and I were referring to the case where the SGM votes for dissolution.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joseph Wright

This email has been sent by the Faculty of Advocates or its subsidiary Faculty Services Limited a company registered in Scotland (SC048261) and having its registered office at Advocates Library, Parliament House, Edinburgh, EH1 1RF.
The email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager, sysadmin at advocates.org.uk This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Mimecast Ltd for the presence of computer viruses. Visit our website at www.advocates.org.uk