[UK-TUG] Draft motions for dissolution special general meeting (SGM)

Jay Hammond jay at jjnr.uk
Sun Oct 3 17:50:59 CEST 2021

I don't care for the motion to get members to express their wishes about
residual funds and action be taken next spring. Passing it would defer
dissolution until next year or longer.

I'd like to point out that I suggested a similar  scheme a year ago and
again more recently, and got no support for it. Too complex, difficult
and lengthy to organise I was told. In practice no-one was able &
prepared to put the necessary questionnaire together.  My interpretation
is that Jonathan Fine wants to survey you only to frustrate dissolution,
not because he wants your views taken into account. He speaks for
himself of course.

jay

Email use jay at jjnr.uk