[UK-TUG] Zoom office hour tonight, 6:30 to 7:00pm

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:00:15 CET 2020

Hello All

I wrote:

I'll be holding a zoom office hour tonight, 6:30 to 7:00pm for all matters
> TeX, LaTeX and UK TUG. And if there's spare time, I'm also happy to talk
> about Python, mathematics and other matters.

Well, it's happened. It went well. There were six of us, in order of
appearance myself, John Trapp, Joseph Wright, Paulo Ceruda and Jim Carlson.
We met for about an hour.

We were a bit unrepresentative and rarefied - of the six of us, five gave
presentations at TUG 2020. Next week will, I hope, better reflect the
membership.

These meetings will continue every Thursday, 6:30 to 7:00pm or later. I'll
circulate the URL on the day. All welcome.

with best wishes

Jonathan