[UK-TUG] AGM and Speaker Meeting information

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Fri Nov 3 08:17:23 CET 2017

Dear Member,

Final arrangements are now in place for the AGM and Speaker Meeting
tomorrow.

As previously notified, this will take place at Trinity College, Oxford.
This year we will be in the Fletcher Room toward the rear of the
college. (For members who have been before, the Fletcher Room is the
small room in the basement.)

Reports
-------

The Treasurer's report is attached.

Minutes of the last meeting
---------------------------

The draft minutes for the 2016 AGM are attached.

Motions
-------

No motions were received in time to be put to the meeting. It is likely
that the incoming committee will need to arrange an electronic meeting
to allow for administrative motions to be passed.

AGM Agenda
----------

 1. Apologies for absence
 2. Minutes of the last meeting
 3. Secretary's report
 4. Treasurer's report and accounts
 5. Election of committee for 2017-18
 6. Any other business

Members not present
-------------------

In addition to the above, if you will not be present at the AGM but wish
for a particular issue to be raised, please reply to this message with
the detail. The Secretary will then raise the matter at the AGM on your
behalf.

Meeting programme
-----------------

An outline timetable for the day as a whole is

  10:00 Arrival/coffee
  10:15 Talk session 1
  12:00 Lunch and informal discussion
  14:00 UK-TUG AGM
  14:30 Talk session 2
  16:00 Close

Attendance at the meeting is free. Arrangements for lunch have been
previously notified.

I will be at the venue from approximately 9:30 am: should anyone need to
contact me for directions my number is 0797 4148180.

Regards,

Joseph Wright
UK-TUG Secretary