[UK-TUG] First notice of speaker meeting and AGM: 22nd October, Oxford

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 12:03:44 CEST 2011

Dear Member,

The committee are making initial arrangements for our yearly speaker
meeting and AGM. This initial notice is very much to allow for forward
planning: I will be issuing a formal notice for the AGM nearer to the date.

This year's meeting will be taking place on the 22nd of October at
Trinity College in Oxford. The arrangements for the day have yet to be
finalised, but based on previous years we would expect the formal AGM
business to take place early in the afternoon, with talks and
TeX-related discussion surrounding that. Suggestions for talk titles,
topics for discussion and so on are very welcome.

The committee will be arranging refreshments, including a light lunch,
for members attending the meeting. It would therefore be useful to have
some idea of likely numbers: if you are likely to attend, do let me know.

Regards,

Joseph Wright
UK-TUG Secretary