Membership directory

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 17:53:41 CET 2009

Dear Member,

The committee are currently preparing the UK-TUG Membership Directory
for 2009.  This will contain the names and e-mail addresses of members
who have opted to be included.  To ensure that only members who wish to
be in the directory are listed, we will only be including information
where we have a positive opt-in for 2009.

If you have returned a paper membership form for 2009, our records will
be correct and you do not need to take any action.

If you have not returned a paper form and you wish to be included in the
directory, or you wish to receive a copy, you will need to complete and
return the attached form.

The committee expect to complete and distribute the Membership Directory
before the end of February.

Joseph Wright
UK-TUG Membership Secretary

--
Joseph Wright          Tel.   01604 810094
Morning Star           Mobile 07974 148180