Texinfo/Info/HTML version of 0.999

TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:50:21 -0500

    automatic conversion script, but getting it to produce good quality
    would probably have been more work than doing a hand-conversion once.

But we're going to have to do the conversion more than once.
Whatever. I'll try to come up with something, I guess.

    P.S. Karl:  I believe it's deliberate that the /incoming directory on
    ftp.dante.de is not readable for anybody, but I don't know the reasons

It's so people can't use the incoming directory for their own purposes,
i.e., fill up the disk. Sad but necessary (my incoming directory is
unreadable, too.)