TDS location of DC

K. Berry TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Mon, 1 Jan 1996 14:13:45 -0500

I finally got around to getting the DC 1.2 release, and I found in 00inst.txt:

    4) Copy the tfm files to a place, where TeX and the dvi-drivers find them

    This place is traditionally given by the environment variable TEXFONTS
    (or something similar, like TEX_FONTS). Within the proposed TeX Directory
    Structure (TDS), the proper place is

    TEXMF/fonts/tfm/dcfonts/

I believe this should be TEXMF/fonts/tfm/knappen/dc. Confirm or deny?
I'm sure there should be a supplier level.
Whether or not `dc' or `dcfonts' is used is up to you, I guess.
`fonts' seems redundant to me, given the directory it's in.

Similarly for the PK and MF paths immediately following.