[Tugindia] My book on LaTeX published online on Google books

aniruddha rumale asrumale at rediffmail.com
Sat Nov 24 06:17:11 CET 2018

Dear friendsI knew that there are many authoative sources about LaTeX available, but still I tried to write a small book on it.Here is the linkhttps://books.google.co.in/books/about?id=hwVPDwAAQBAJ&redir_esc=y&hl=enI am requesting you to spread the news of it to your friends. Aniruddha Subhashchandra Rumale
Mobile : 9890177859
Flat 01, Anuj apartment,
Amarsimha colony, Malegaon-bk
Baramati, Pune 413115 ( MH ) India

great people are those who cares to respond in genuine and gental way. and this is the only reason that your e-mail address is with me.

thanks for your every response; that you showered
on my e-mails.

asrumale