[Tugindia] Indian languages

bhutex bhutex at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 14:22:48 CEST 2017

Sir

Try XeLaTeX. It is fairly better than the previous Devnag and TeluguTeX.

You can use the Unicode fonts - Hindi - Mangal, Arial Unicode, Aparajita,
Nirmala, utsah, kokila (windows)
Telugu - Nirmala and Gautama and you can try the fonts available at Telugu
vijayam. I tried and it worked. But not created any big documents.

With best wishes

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Sastry Dasigi <sastrydasigi48 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I need help with typesetting Indian languages in LaTeX. I have information
> from a couple of decades ago but would like to know the latest. I am
> particularly interested in Hindi and Telugu.
>
> Any help will be most appreciated.
>
> Sastry Dasigi

D. Venu Gopal
Member - TeX User Group