[Tugindia] Inclusion of animated gif files in pdflatex...

Harish Kumar Holla harishkumarholla at pec.edu
Thu Sep 15 00:40:12 CEST 2011

Dear TUG friends
How to include animated gif files in a LaTeX document. I tried movie15
package but some how the choice of player id is taking my life out. I am
also aware of flashmovie package but it does not work. And multimedia
package is not working for me either. Can somebody give me the correct code
for inclusion? Thanks in advance. (It is possible to convert animated gif
into .swf or .avi using some softwares and then include. It worked for me.
But I want to include gif file directly for some reasons. (I also tried
animate package. But I am not successful with that either.) Please help.

--

--with regards

Dr. Harish Kumar
Dept. of Physics