[Tugindia] nameref and latex2html

Mayuresh mayuresh at acm.org
Tue Oct 18 09:59:44 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:13:27AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> However, I'm also interested in using latex2html to create html version of

Instead of latex2html I used t4ht which is far more suitable for
non-trivial documents as it internally uses full latex capability.

It is a little tricky to get used to it. But it works and produces
reliable htmls.

I ran into a difficulty however. \nameref works fine if you produce a
single page html for your tex source. However, if you produce section-wise
split htmls (as shown here:
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/20218/how-to-make-htlatex-split-large-html-file-into-sub-documents)
, \nameref link is ok but its hypertext always points to Contents.

Perhaps a bug with t4ht. If anyone knows an workaround please post.

Mayuresh