[Tugindia] Query on equations

Sampath Kumar S ssamkumar.2008 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:41:48 CEST 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

We use equation* to produce equations in latex. In this environment,
if the equation is very long and it is starting at the middle of the
first page and goes long then it leaves empty space in the first page
and the entire equation is appeared in the second page. In such a
situation how to break that equation into two parts in which one part
is in the first page and the other is in the other (next) page? Is it
possible to make such an arrangement using equation* environment?
otherwise let me know some other environments to do the same.

--
S. Sampath Kumar.
Tamil Nadu.