[Tugindia] tugindia Digest, Vol 97, Issue 4 - pdfrack

c dattatreyan cd.atrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 05:05:39 CET 2011

Re pdfrack - G. Asha

Perhaps, the exact path to pdfrack.sty has to be given in the preamble ? If
pdfrack.sty is in the directory

"/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/misc"

then, instead of just putting :

\usepackage{pdfrack.sty}

one can try putting :

\usepackage{/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/misc/pdfrack.sty}

and see if this works.  As I said in my first response, I did not use
pdfrack as at that point ( nearly four years ago I think) it had just
appeared and i was not comfortable with it.

Sincerely
C. Dattatreyan.