[Tugindia] report generation using latex ( with mysql database )

Richard HARDWICK rch at skynet.be
Thu Apr 28 15:10:32 CEST 2011

> i would like to know that whether is it possible to retrieve database from
> mysql and generate such report ( if so please point to any links which will

    See the Tugboat article
    "Automatic report generation with Web, TEX and SQL"
    http://www.tug.org/TUGboat/Articles/tb28-1/tb88veytsman-report.pdf

    And perhaps also
    "Automatic report generation with your text editor, Perl and LaTeX"
    http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2010-1/hardwick/

    R Hardwick
    (Brussels, Belgium)