[Tugindia] How to compile ICU

Aravinda VK hallimanearavind at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 06:30:16 CEST 2011

Thanks for the quick reply.

In the svn link below it shows ICU version as 4.6(which is the latest
release http://site.icu-project.org/download)
http://www.tug.org/svn/texlive/trunk/Build/source/libs/icu/

Is it not possible to only build icu for TeXlive, instead of building whole
TeXlive as mentioned in previous mail? Please suggest.

I searched in Texlive installed directory in my system for this ICU library.
But didn't found any. Please suggest how can I confirm which version of ICU
is used in the current TeXLive installation.

--
Regards
Aravinda | ಅರವಿಂದ