[Tugindia] Help in beamer

ramki at ee.iitkgp.ernet.in ramki at ee.iitkgp.ernet.in
Mon Sep 20 05:43:39 CEST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
        In using beamer for preparing slides for presentation, how to make the sentences and paragraphs in 'justified' fashion? In powerpoint, we have this option. But in beamer, the right ends of the paragraphs/sentences are in uneven fashion. I wish to make the paragraphs 'justified' so that the right ends of the written paragraphs or sentences are even. I require help in this regard.

        Another help is that I wish to know if there is any workshop on LaTex in India. Please do post such information.

with cordial regards,
K. Ramakrishnan
Dept. of Electrical Engineering,
IIT Kharagpur.