[Tugindia] Help for Conference

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 12 06:31:01 CET 2010

On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 06:50:20 , "E. Krishnan" <ekmath at asianetindia.com> wrote

> If you are planning to publish the conference proceedings, please have a

look at the "combine" and "proc" classes

We have seen them including confproc. We found abstbook class is nearer to our requirement. But it is producing the list of topics daywise (using minitoc) - and we want all the topics at one place (like table of contents).

Some time back I have read about a package which creates sessionwise programme (with time etc.). But I can't remember its name.

Venu Gopal