[Tugindia] Solutions

S. venkataraman svenkat at ignou.ac.in
Tue Mar 23 05:35:18 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Kev <sooltaal at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  I'll give it another try. I just couldn't compile the source
> initially, but I think I have a work around.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --- On Sun, 3/21/10, Duvvuri Venu Gopal <venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> From: Duvvuri Venu Gopal <venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Tugindia] Solutions
> To: sooltaal at yahoo.com
> Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 9:58 PM
>

> The best way is -- download all the source files and see the source code!!
>

> Venu Gopal
>

> P.S. there are many errors/mistakes in the LaTeX Tutorials.
>

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 07:37:14 +0530  wrote
>
> >Hello All,
>

> My query is regarding LaTex Tutorials A Primer Book.
>

> Can someone please point me to the solutions to Exercise X1.2.4 on page 134
> at the end of the Chapter on Floats.
>

> Thank you kindly to all response that follow.
>

> Kevin.

> Home:    http://www.tug.org.in/
>

> TeX FAQ:   http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq

> I use OpenOffice 3.0!
>
> Do you!!

There is problem compiling tugindia tutorials because it uses sabon font
which doesn't seem available freely.  As far as I can remember, this was
the only problem. Once you fix this, it seemed to
compile alright.

By the way, I am in a quandry.  Everybody seems to top post today. For
most of the softwares, this seems to be be default.  Is it OK to top post
now?
Best
Venkataraman