[Tugindia] Conversion of latex manuscript in page maker-regarding

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.keraladevelopment at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 07:58:26 CET 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 12:09 +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> Please note that Pagemaker, which is a different typesetting system
> has nothing to do with TeX or LaTeX nor can it understand TeX markup.

I think the publisher is unable to use the pdf file and wants a
Pagemaker file. The question apparently is how to import the pdf file
into Pagemaker.

If that is the case, the only way I see is to convert the LaTeX file
into rtf using latex2rtf (which will not give you an exact replica),
import it into Pagemaker and then make necessary modifications.

Regards
--
Dr. V. Sasi Kumar
http://keralachinthakal.blogspot.com